Monday, May 18, 2009

Go Green



I decided I would do my part preserving the earth's resources. I have always saved aluminum cans and newspapers when we take the paper. A few months ago Tremonton City put up bins where we could recycle plastic so all my plastic has been recycyled. I saw a composter advertised on Costco so I decided I would try my hand at compost. I hate throwing away food that could be used in compost so I sent for the composter. Little did I know it would come in a 'thousand' pieces.


It really wasn't too difficult to put together as I followed the directions step by step. It is a sphere and should be quite easy to move. All I have to do is roll it to where I want it once I get compost made.


Here it is. I was quite proud of myself, because I did it by myself.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

By yourself?! I think I helped w/the final touches.

Adrianne said...

I knew there was a catch there.