Monday, July 21, 2008

All Things Bright and Beautiful






I decided we all need something else to look at rather than Lloyd's stomach. My yard looks good this year so I decided I would share it with others.

Our neighbor used to have a Trumpet Vine that climbed a telephone pole in our backyards. It always attracted a lot of hummingbirds. It was fun to watch them fly in for the nector. But, the vine died and now there are no more hummingbirds to watch. I do have another little two-legged creature that frequents my backyard and is a whole lot more fun to watch. She is quite entertaining.



"I love living, I have some problems with my life, but living is the best thing they've come up with so far."
Neil Simon, Last of the Red Hot Lovers

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Your yard looks great! Livvy looks so cute but remind me not to plant those daisies in my yard I hope to not attracted any grandchildren for a while!